Thursday, 9 May 2013

Add on to Character Post (Not real one)


Chupacabras: At first I didn't think they exists, but after I searched it up I saw that they are really. Celia told Matt lots of stories about this creature, and I think when Matt is traveling he will run into one and get attracted (but still survive.

Esperamza: I think that Matt will have a big connection with her. They will get to talk about El Patron together. She is very flat and is a static character. She only came in at the end of the book.


Mr. Macgregor: I think he is really suspicious. I don't see him around a lot, but I think he has a really big part. He has a clone and Tom is his son. He is is flat and is a static character.

Mr. Alacran: I don't know much about him, but all I know is that he is also evil. After El Patron died he wanted to take his place. El Patron never got to kill Matt, so Mr. Alacran tried killing him. I still don't know that much about him but I hope I can learn more. He is flat and is a static character.

El Viejo: He seems also really nice and wont listen to everyone else's opinions. He is true to himself. I don't think he liked Matt that much though. He is the one person in the book that we didn't see that much, and I don't think we will ever see him because he died. He is flat and is a static character.

Felica: I think that Felica cheated on Mr Alacran because tom is the middle child and his dad is Mr. Macgregor. She is evil like her son, she killed Furball. I think we will see more of her in the book. She is in between flat and round, so she is oval. Is a static character.

Tom: I still don't understand why he is so mean, maybe he takes after his dad. When tom does something bad to Matt El Patron doesn't get him in trouble like everyone else. I think that Mr. Macgregor is just like El Patron, (El Patron is evil) and tom comes after his dad. Tom is in between flat and round, so he is oval. Is a static character

No comments:

Post a Comment