Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Changing Focus...

Hello audience, or whoever is reading my blog right now...

I am changing my focus on what I am going to write about of my blog...
Our hole class is reading the book, The House Of The Scorpion. After looking through the beginning of the book, where she wrote the characters and a family tree I am thinking it is a scarry book.

There will be a minimum of 6 posts I will make on this book, so be prepared...
What I am happy about??? Is that I am going to be able to go more in depth when I read the book, because there will be class projects on it.
What I am sad about??? Is that I will have to read at a slower pace. :(

What I think the book is going to be about...
I think that this is going to be a spooky book that has lots of deaths in it. I also think there are probably going to be gangs in the book, and maybe Scorpion is the gangs name??? I also think there will be lots of different characters.

Lets see what happens next... (insert spooky face here) :p

No comments:

Post a Comment